Thursday, May 14, 2015

Old Friends, Books and More!

Hey all! How have you guys been doing?

I'm actually doing quite well. I had my sixteenth birthday a bit ago (February), and got an acoustic guitar for it! I should be playing it more... But its honestly a really fun instrument to play. Interesting and relaxing!

I also need to get on track with writing more. I love doing it, but it stresses me out so much that I blow it off :/. But I gotta push through that!

Other interesting things... Hmm. Well I hung out with an old friend of mine that I haven't spoken to in a while, because I admitted I liked him 2 years back and I got really awkward haha.

He's honestly a really good guy, though. I have to remind myself not to like him too much again, because I don't wanna screw up the friendship again. Besides, he's only in it for the chase (loves getting the girl, then gets bored and pursues another).

I should probably contact him more, but I get too awkward. Gah!

Over all, though, I've spoken to a lot of different people recently- ones I don't speak to much. Some popular people, some nice unpopular people, a whole mix... And I'm proud of myself for not getting too awkward and carrying on a conversation! 😊

Schools almost at its end too... I'm out sometime in June. If any of you are in school, when do you get out?

Oh! One last thing! I just read a book called "Its Kind of a Funny Story" and you need to read it if you love books! Very interesting, and the humor was actually pretty good as well!

Have a good day guys!! 💜💜

No comments:

Post a Comment