Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Summer To-Do List!

I want to do so many things this summer, and I get so overwhelmed thinking about them. Well, I guess, here's a list. (Maybe it could even be considered a bucket list?)


  • Wear more makeup; by this I mean wear makeup more often. But keep it basic!
  • Buy more dresses, skirts, cute tops, bottoms, etc. Basically, be more of a clothes whore.
  • Actually upload something on my gaming channel. I get so lazy, and I never have time to record alone.
  • Lose a little bit of weight, gain a bit more muscle from volleyball.

  • Maybe even go on a vacation with my mom :)!
  • Do a bit with my hair.
  • Do more DIY stuff
  • Hang out with friends, not just potential romantic interests.
  • Actually have a meaningful friendship with someone.
  • Read more books!
  • Speaking of books, reread The Archived.
  • Write a bit more. Poetry, diary/journal entries, stories, whatever I feel like doing.
  • Come up with some pretty awesome characters for my stories.
  • Get into a TV show (Supernatural maybe? I've been missing watching shows since I got out of anime)
  • Listen to some more of the Arctic Monkeys, maybe get into another band?
  • Become more social
  • GAIN MORE CONFIDENCE. My God, this is a must. 
  • Stop worrying!
  • Maybe get therapy for my OCD and anxiety? Though it's embarrassing to say on here.
  • Find some new games to play.
  • Also, find more people to play Xbox with.
  • Hang out with friends I haven't hung out with or talked to much (especially A.B.!!)
  • Record more songs, write more songs, maybe even create an album or something.
  • Additionally, print out some songs I've written and put them in a binder^^^
  • Be less careless, remember stuff more.
  • Become much more organized!
  • Join a volunteer group for cats :)
  • Make friends outside of my town.
  • Get into something new.

Well, that's about all I can think of... What do you guys wanna do over the summer? :)

(Also, sorry for the random nature pictures. I had absolutely no idea what to put on the side!)

Love you guys,

-Bean

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know you write songs.. that's pretty cool! What genre do you like? I'm more of an instrumental music girl, and I don't really sing since the music I like has no lyrics XD.
    And I agree with losing weight; I don't like to exercise XD. It's time to change that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually a bit diverse- I like a bit of instrumental music (omgosh, there's this one called something I can never remember, I'll add it at the end I looovee it). I also enjoy pop, a bit of rock (not much metal), and even sometimes other culture's music! However, I do like pop the much, even if most of it is generic and written badly.

      You see, I sometimes like to exercise, but most of the time I just enjoy walking. So... Yeah XP. I actually have volleyball coming up soon, which will get me in shape, but I'm secretly dreading it. I just want a lazy summer!! Haha

      Delete
    2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-Xm7s9eGxU

      Here's the song, I surprisingly remembered it. I feel like it's kind of sad, yet really pretty. Perfect for a rainy day.

      Delete