Friday, July 11, 2014

SunShine Award!





Many thanks to Klassic Kitty for nominating me! Go follow her awesome blog at this link :) 

Okay, so here are the rules! 
Rules: Answer the 11 questions your nominator asked you. Then tag 11 other bloggers that add sunshine/ happiness to your day and ask them 11 questions of your own.

Alright, Here I go! :)

  1. What is your favorite song that you listen to when you are sad? I actually have a lot I listen to, although I don't like to stay sad when I am (I like to ignore my sadness and try to be happy again haha). Umm, one instrumental I listen to when I'm sad is called Gymnopedie 1 by Erik Satie. I think that's what it's called. I also really like to listen to John Mayer's music when I'm a bit upset. Some of my favorite sad songs from him are, "Slow Dancing in a Burning Room," "Gravity", etc. I'm too lazy to list the rest XP.
  2. If you had to choose between delicious food or ultra fast wifi, which one? Hmm.. That's difficult. However, I'd pick delicious food. You can get ultra fast wifi by paying a lot more money, which I guess could be possible if I got a job and saved up some cash. However, you need a good cook in your life for delicious food. That probably costs more in the end. However, it'd be pretty awesome to have a hot butler!
  3. Rate your life right now 1-10, 10 is the highest. Well... Maybe about a 7 or an 8? My life isn't amazing, there's a lot I need to work on, but I'm enjoying it much more than I did before.
  4. Did you ever have your first kiss yet? (if its too personal its fine) Actually I have, not a real "kiss" (like, err, tongue and the such). It was just a peck on the mouth. I had a boyfriend for 6 months when I was in middle school. He was kind of awkward and weird, though. But it was really cute at the time, to like someone so much c:. 
  5. Are you a positive or negative person? Umm, I'd say a blend of both. However, I think I'm more negative than positive. I dwell on what's wrong rather than what's right. I'm going to work on that.
  6. What animal reflects you the most? CATS! Because I love them so so much, they're independent and stuff, they love food, and... Yeah. I love cats too much. But then that sounds like I love myself... No, I'm not arrogant. Woops D:
  7. Do you see blogging as a future career? Probably not, but if this blog somehow gains popularity, I'd consider making it a career. Not full time though, I want to do something else when I'm older. Probably be in writing, maybe for the video game industry if I'm lucky.
  8. Which subject in school do you hate most? Math, science a close second. Math I just absolutely suck at and don't grasp whatsoever. My whole family is terrible at math. However, I like science when there's topics about animals, psychology, etc. But science with, like, amino acids and cells and crap I'm terrible at. Also, formulas that come up in science, nuh uh. Not my gig.
  9. Do you have any weird habits? Yes, I do. Some of them are embarassing. Actually, most of them are, so I'm not going to post many. But when I get the courage to talk to someone I don't know well, or I go to talk to someone I like (or my ex), my legs and hands sometimes shake like crazy. I get kind of air headed haha. 
  10. Winter or Summer Summer by far! I'd rather be hot than cold. I hate being cold. Also, in the summer you have no school, you can do what you want... And the beach! My God, I love the beach.
  11. Nutella or Peanut Butter? This is also a really hard question! I love both, but I'm going with peanut butter, since you can use it on more stuff. Sometimes nutella is too sweet to work with things. However, peanut butter and fluffenutter sandwich though :D *drools*.
Alright, so there are my answers! Now I gotta come up with 11 questions... This is gonna be hard.

1. Who is one person that makes your day far better, or someone that you like the most? (You don't have to put a name)
2. Who was your first crush, and if you remember, why? It can be a little kid crush or a serious one.
3. What about you makes others like you? (If you're not sure, just try to think of one reason why people like talking to you c:)
4. Are you girly, a tomboy, or a mix of both?
5. What are your favorite things to do?
6. If you could travel to anywhere in the world with no price or fees whatsoever, where would you go and why?
7. Are you a geek/a nerd in any way? And if you are, what makes you a geek/a nerd?
8. Who has influenced you to become who you are?
9. Who is your favorite singer/band/producer?
10. What is better, music or the internet?
11. And, last not least, how is your day going, rating from 1 - 10?


Here are the people I nominated:


And anyone else who wants to do it, feel free!

Have an awesome day guys!!!

-Bean


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations for the award!
    I can relate to math. It used to be one of my hardest subjects and it requires so much attention to numbers. However, now that I have more subjects, math has become one of the easiest subjects, which is ridiculous because I used to be HOPELESS at math.
    Science used to be my liked subjects because I studied plants, lol. I like trees, I like green. It was fascinating. Studying electricity and the like is a lot tougher though :D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes yes yes. Math is so difficult. It's really good to hear that it's easier for you now!

      And I actually like science, but the cells part of it gets kinda redundant to me. But learning about lightning and stuff always fascinated me.

      Delete
  2. thank you for the nomination. I am kind of a blogger loner, so I don't know that many people I could share this with. But I might go ahead and answer the questions for you. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! If you don't wanna, I get you. I had fun doing it, but was initially like, "Ugh, I actually have to do this?" However, I was still touched :).

      And I am the same way, I'm not too friendly with many people on here yet. However, you tend to meet more people as time goes on!

      Delete