Saturday, September 13, 2014

School Days, School Days...

School has been going surprisingly... Well. I've been talking to a lot of new people, been being more friendly, etc. And, for the most part, my classes are going good.

Disregarding Geometry, of course.

I've been writing, reading and singing a lot. Eventually, I'm going for voice lessons at a place in my town. I'd remind my mom, but they're pretty expensive.

Also, my mom wants to pay for me to make a studio recording... Which I like the thought of, but I don't want her spending that much money. After doing a bit of research, my brother's (hot) friend told me the place he goes to (which is "legit") is about $800... Yikes!

So I'd feel so guilty about her spending all that money on me. And I also feel like I should work on my singing a bit more before going into a studio. It'd be almost embarrassing.

Additionally, I've become closer to another boy my brother is (kind of) friendly with. He's actually pretty popular, but for much different reasons than most (like money, dick personality, etc.)

This is because he is a complete sweetheart. Nobody has anything bad to say about him. He's just so kind, gentlemanly, respectful, funny, etc. Not to mention, he's extremely gifted in music and is incredibly smart.

He's, like, the perfect guy for me. Probably too perfect for me. And he's actually good looking, too.

Only problem is that everyone is all over him- respectably so. I don't know if I could ever date someone that loved haha.

But I'm not going to think about that aspect a lot. 1. Because I'm a bit younger, 2. I'm much more shy than he is (he's really outgoing), 3. I'm unpopular (not that he would care probably, but others would), and 4. He's probably not interested.

If he follows his religion strictly, he probably wouldn't be able to date my anyway... So yeah. Just friends for now. But holy crap, going to prom with him would be like heaven.

We're not like friends, but kind of friends. I want to get closer, but I'm a bit intimidated by his popularity..

-Bean

4 comments:

  1. glad it's all going well :D. School has been better to me as well, now that I'm more used to junior college life. I say, don't stress too much about guys. I know that I'm not going to date any time soon so I don't bother much XD. Keep up with your singing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and that's great to hear! Junior college sounds real difficult. And thank you for the advice. I do need to stop stressing over that haha

      Delete
  2. If hes a real sweetheart Im sure he wouldn't mind that you are *unpopular. Maybe he might ask you to prom, you never know ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG that'd be amazing. Unfortunately, though, I think his religion may be a problem if he ever is interested in me in that way... According to some others, he follows it strictly.

      Delete