Friday, September 25, 2015

Friends, Work, and School-work

How are you all doing?

I just came back from hanging out with two of my friends from work!

It's nice to say that work has given me (more of) a social life, haha.

But seriously, though. The people where I work are great. I love them all!

The only thing I really dislike about my job is balancing schoolwork and work.

There's not enough time in one day to work 3 hours and 45 minutes, eat, take a shower, and finish homework by 10:30 P.M.

Add transportation to that list and it makes things even more complicated.

But I'm not going to complain. I think work is a really healthy and positive thing for me :).

So I've come up with a good idea of what I'm going to do later in life...

I'm thinking of teaching English/Literature!

I've always had a passion for words, books, interpreting/analyzing books and texts...

And I'd love to make an impact on (some) children!

So I think it'd be a great job to have. Not to mention, the salary isn't too bad either!

I'd write more, but I'm pretty exhausted!

Good night guys!


1 comment:

  1. I think you would be great in teaching English and Literature, I've always loved your writing in you posts ♥

    ReplyDelete