Monday, September 21, 2015

So I'm off work for two days in a row and, I gotta say, it feels glorious.

Especially because I have the next day off from school, so I don't have to balance homework and wor that day :)!

However, that means no break the rest of the week.

But I like most of the people where I work, so I don't mind too much. (well, except for this stalker kid who I thought was half-normal but is now obsessed with me)

I've been pretty happy today. I go through my swings of happy days, anxious days, depressed-over-nothing days, etc.

It's honestly pretty peculiar. I'm hoping it's a hormone issue, although that should be correcting itself now..

I think it could just be me letting my OCD get the best of me. And some days I'm not strong enough to just shake it off (no T-Swift pun intended).

Additionally, I've resigned to the idea that guys really aren't all that. They shouldn't be what makes me happy.

Now, this is easier said than done, of course. But I'm only just starting this thinking process, so practice makes perfect!

I just have to remove myself from the situation. If I like a boy, keep busy. Think of other things. Don't take our interactions so serious.

It's just, in the end, something that makes me feel good (no, not talking about that- get your mind outta the gutter!)

I'm also on the hunt to make some new friends from work and, gasp, hang out with them!

I still feel awkward at school. Like I'm out of place. But I've gotten a little better talking to people there, so, hey.

Another thing I'm working is my low self esteem. I've been spending more time getting pretty in the morning, because I find that helps me, as silly as it sounds.

I need to stick to that idea more. I've been slacking on it. Like always, I attack myself whenever I feel I've done something wrong, or may appear stupid.

I need to get over that shit. Like really.

Well, sorry for the rambling. I just felt like I should post more, and I'm gonna start with this entry!

How are all of you?

Did school start for you guys?

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment