Sunday, September 21, 2014

Change of Heart and Mind

Okay, so this is really weird. The boy I was basically foaming over the mouth for a few days, yeah- I'm basically over.

I guess I just had a reality check- the fact is, he probably cannot date. And, he is also probably not right for me. He's a sweet heart, but hard to get close to.

To explain that more, he's very superficial. Like that friend you have that you cannot penetrate the walls of, you just talk about general things like school and the weather.

It's almost like he's business like. And he's so sweet but, hey, I like someone that loosens up easier.

And I shouldn't judge- maybe he's anxious, too. Maybe he doesn't like opening up to others.

But is that my problem? No. I'll be friends with him, but keep it that way. Nothing further than that.

Just friends.

Actually, you know that other boy my brother's friends with- the one I'm going to do a duet with? Well, I think he would be a better match (not that I'm going to date him).

He's kind of... Er, sexual. He's at that age. But he's much more chill, loose, at ease. Not so superficial.

No comments:

Post a Comment