Tuesday, September 16, 2014

So I really like that guy I was talking about before. I know, my crushes are fleeting. But this boy is such a rarity- a complete sweetheart. And good looking, like, holy crap.

And... well, religion. Probably won't be able to date him ever. But I need to focus on friendships, not relationships.

I mean, they say relationships last less longer than friendships do. I know that, I've experienced it; losing both a friendship and a relationship at the same time.

If something happens, let it happen. If it doesn't, that's cool.

I also need to just, chill... Calm down, tell myself not to worry, say what I want, and just chill.

Anyway. I auditioned for a play. Apparently, I'm decent at acting. Weird, never would've known. However, we have to meet 2 hours a day, almost every day of the school week.

D:


No comments:

Post a Comment