Thursday, September 4, 2014

First Day of School!

So I went back to school, and had a decent day, but you know, I always stress over all the bad parts. I talked to a lot of people, said hi to a lot (even my ex!), gave a high five to my brother's cute friend that I absolutely love... So, over all, it was positive.

But today was just... One of those days, you know? Where I just broke down from the stress. I had to hold back from crying. Silly, I know. But I just worry over such trivial stuff, like what I said to so and so, what I seemed like to others, the popular kids...

The word popular has always been bitter in my mouth, but has only gotten more sour this past month. And today it just really hurt. It sucks when you feel like you can't speak to them.

I've calmed down now, but yeah. I guess I forgot how stressful school can really be :/.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I feel you about the stress and popular part. My class has a group of people who are 'popular' AKA they seem to be having the most fun, seem to be the most outgoing. Although most of them are friendly people, there's this barrier between us, so I usually stick to my group of friends. They may not be the coolest, but they are quirky, and weird and fun and I rather be with those people than the 'popular group'. I just don't agree with some of the things they do.

    As for stress, I think I cried a few times these few months because junior college is so hard. The assignments are a lot! So you're not the only one struggling there.

    At least, things are going good with you and your brother's friend :). Have fun, and enjoy it :).

    ReplyDelete