Monday, September 29, 2014

Restless Love

All my life, I've been searching for the other puzzle piece
For someone else to help complete me.

Deep down, I feel like I can't do this on my own.
With my own demons haunting me periodically,

How am I to numb the worry without the rush of temporary
Love?

I dappled in my first taste about two years ago, ever since,
I've been craving for that requited feeling like a druggie

Sniffs down the location to his short term satisfaction.
Insecure and unsure, yeah, that's me and I won't deny it.

The result is almost always devastating, breaking down
Relationships.

Yet I still ache for that fleeting moment of joy, whether it be
One hour or two years, I feel like it's all I really need.

The leaves turn different shades and so does my affection,
Switching to yet another boy who's caught my anxious eye.

I'm constantly hoping to cling upon the hope of having someone
Accept me.

I do know, in the core of my soul, that only I can accept myself,
However, it takes so much strength and willpower to do so!

How am I supposed to love myself when I make so many mistakes,
When my mind points them out like grammatical errors.

So I just pull the covers over my head, close my eyes, and
Dream of, yet another, Restless Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment