Monday, August 18, 2014

Thanks Mom

So, my brother has been friends for a long, long time with this absolutely adorable and, dare I say, hot boy. Like, he is so sweet and really good looking. He's just... mmf.

My mom full well knows of my crush on this boy. Well, here's the catch; we both sing. Of course, like the little hottie he is, he also plays guitar. Just another reason for him to steal and claim my heart, huh?

Well, my mother asked him if we could do a duet someday, saying it'd make her day. Being the easy-going boy he is, he said yes. And now I'm like, "what am I gonna say to him???". I mean, I have anxiety just talking to people, but to the kid I've had a crush on for months that I'll probably never score? Errr, yeah. I better not screw up and make things awkward!

Only thing is this- we'll probably never, ever have a chance of being romantic until we're both out of school. Why? This is because I'm probably more like a little sister than him to anything. I'm his friend's little sister, so he probably feels protective of me. And damn, now I'm kind of wishing my brother and him weren't so close.

I guess I'm glad my mom asked him for us to do a duet. But in the same breath, I'm kind of cursing her out because I have noooo idea how I'm going to even talk to this kid. I mean, I ask him how he's doing and I say hi to him in the hallways, but my God.

He's one of those where it's hard to talk to him because he's so freaking good looking!

Anyway, let me finish my mini panic attack by asking how you guys are. Whats up? :)

-Bean

2 comments:

  1. Aw! I think that's such a great way to know a guy! Albeit a really good-looking and musical one XD. Did I mention that I have a thing for musical guys? Lol. Have fun and good luck! It's really cool that you're both into singing and that he can play guitar. Do a duet! Just go for it!

    thestarryeyeddreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete