Friday, August 8, 2014

Hollister Clearance!

So I guess sometimes my OCD does work in my favor, because I have a clothes fetish, but I (or my mother) NEVER pay full price.

Buuuuttt... Hollister is having a big clearance, and online, there's also a 25 % discount code too! So here's some of the clothes I want to buy. Hopefully the clearance is in store too.

Bay Street Dress Perfect for the beach or just for hangin with friends
Girls Old Town Dress It's really cute in white, but even better in color! Of course, I want the coral, but I have so much coral it's ridiculous.
Girls Crescent Bay Dress I'm a big fan of the blue on this dress, and it's really elegant yet simple. Might not fit my figure good, but I might just buy it anyway.
Girls La Mesa Dress Absolutely perfect as a cover up. Really cute and covers the shoulders.
Girls Trestles Beach Maxi I love maxi dresses and I don't have one. However, many are open back. This isn't really, so yeah, score!
Girls Woodson Mountain Dress Another cute maxi dress.
Girls Boneyard Beach Cami So I'm not really big on crop tops, and I don't own one, because I just don't like showing that much of my skin. However, this would be soooo cute covering up a bikini top! And maybe I could buy a white cami to put on underneath... Hmmm
Girls Brooks Beach Cami It's see through, so that's a bit of a no-no, but for the beach? Totally!
Girls Summerland Cami This is just.. Ugh, so freakin' cute.
Girls Marina Park Kimono I love the "Kimono" style now, and I've been dying to own one!
Girls Hollister Shorts Not too short, yet not too long. Perfect
Girls Royal Palms Beach Cardigan This cardigan is absolutely adorable.
Another Cute Cardigan Adorbsss (lol)
Girls El Pescador Babydoll Top Okay, this shirt is one of my favorites. It's drapey at the end, so it hides the stomach, yet enhances the bust. Also, it's just really, really adorable.
Girls Boomer Beach Drapey Perfect as a cover up.
Girls San Pedro Bay Drapey Hoodie Simple yet sweet and cute. I need this
Girls La Jolla Shores Dress This is also really simple yet super cute, although a bit baggy.
Really Cute Maxi So so so cute
A bit preppy Yet casual and adorable.
May show my belly But if it doesn't, this would be so cute.
Low Rise Shorts Love the design on the bottom.

1 comment: