Monday, August 18, 2014

TMI Award!

So, my friend The Starry Eyed Dreamer nominated me (thank you :D!!) for this little award called, the "TMI Award". Basically, you gotta answer a whole bunch of questions that are a bit... personal. Which I guess I don't mind completely haha! However, I will still do this. I will nominate five other people to answer these questions below :).

Enjoy!


Q1) What are you wearing?

I am wearing an orange tie-dye t-shirt and Hello Kitty pajama bottoms, which are super comfy, might I add. No shoes or socks, because I hate wearing them! 
  
Q2) Ever been in love?

Err... Honestly, not really sure. I had a relationship of six months, which I guess is a long time. But I don't know if I was in love.I had a major crush on the kid, but there were a lot of problems between our families, and we just didn't mesh completely well. I think I loved him, but wasn't in love, if that makes sense at all.
  
Q3) Ever had a terrible breakup?

Yep. Only one, thank God, and I've only ever dated once. I almost feel like it's not worth it at this age. It'll teach you a lesson, which is a good thing, but it'll never last. Anyway, that breakup kind of ruined me a bit. He was basically my only true friend, and once again, the friendship had to go and dissipate. Took me a while, but I'm mainly over him now.
  
Q4) How tall are you?

I think I just reached 5'3! :) 
 
Q5) How much do you weigh?

Shhh, it's a secret. Just kidding. I'm around 120 pounds or so, maybe a bit more, maybe less. It's all up to your imagination!
  
Q6) Any tattoos?

Nah!

Q7) Any earrings?

Yep. Just one on each ear, that's it. Nothing crazy.

Q8) OTP?

I don't do that anymore. Miss it, but it's for the best.
 
Q9) Favorite shows?

None, really. Don't watch much TV. I used to heavily be into Smosh. Don't know why I mentioned that, but yeah. And Anthony from Smosh is pretty hawt.
 
Q10) Favorite bands?

As of now, just the Arctic Monkeys. Gosh do I love them. 
 
Q11) Something you miss?

I miss a lot of things. Occasionally, my ex. Anime here and there, of course. I miss having a good friendship lol. And I miss school a bit, even though I dread going back, too.
 
Q12) Favorite song?

I have a lot, not just one. Too many to mention. 

Q13) When is your birthday?

25th of February.
 
Q14)Zodiac sign?

Pisces! I'm a fishy :).

Q15) Quality you look for in a partner? 

Intelligent, caring, kind-hearted, good sense of humor (dry humor kills me), maybe even a love of video games, I dunno. And, weirdly enough, I love a guy that smells good and dresses nice. Not posh or dressed to the nines, but casual yet not slobby. Plaid shirts will make you my bae. Even though I hate using the word "bae".

Q16) Favorite quote?

I have many. 

"Life is like riding a bicycle; to keep your balance, you must keep moving," My bro Einstein.

"Life is a circle, you're only halfway through."

"Everyday is a good day to live, whether the sun is shining or not." Marty Robbins. 
 
Q17) Favorite actor?

That guy from Divergent, since he's good looking. I also love Tom Hanks, don't know why. 

Q18) Favorite color?

A deep red or deep purple. 

Q19) Loud musics or soft?

Loud when I'm working out. Soft when I'm tired, upset or yeah, just sleepy.

Q20) Where do you go when you're sad?

Out with my mom, usually to the mall or something.

Q21) How long does it take you to shower?

Around 25-35 minutes. I take a long time.

Q22) How long does is take you to get ready in the morning?

Around 20 minutes, 30 or 40 if I actually put effort in.
 
Q23) Ever been in a physical fight?

With my sibling, yeah. With anyone else, nope.
 
Q24) Turn on?

Warm, beautiful eyes. Nice, big smile that spreads all over the face, shows in his eyes, etc. Soft/wavy-ish hair. A really good sense of humor and confidence. A guy that can sing or write, or loves video games. Dresses nice, smells good, acknowledges my existence.

25) Turn off?

A guy who's sexist, racist, or prejudice. Judging, dresses like a slob, is rude to everyone. Wants you just for sex (thankfully I haven't experienced that yet).
 
Q26) The reason you joined Blogger?

I wanted to make some friends and get some advice, meanwhile post some reviews and stuff. Wanted an online blog/diary basically :).

Q27) Fears?

Minus my silly OCD, I'm scared of heights, talking to people I don't know well, rejection, being made fun of, being judged, etc. 

Q28) The last thing that made you cry?

Umm, my mom showed me some horrible story about a couple murdered in 2007 and saw the father of the daughter talking about it. Yeah, sucks.

Q29) Last time you said you loved someone?

Probably last night to my mom :).

Q30) Meaning behind your Blogger name?

I'm just talking about what's inside me, showing it to everyone. I don't mean my intestines by the way, talking about my thoughts. So, I'm Reflecting my Internal self. Nifty, huh? I'm corny.

Q31) Last book you read? 

Delirium by whomever. It's my school book, and it's actually pretty good!
 
Q32) The book you're currently reading?

^^

Q33) The last show you watched?

Don't remember.
 
Q34) The person you talked to?

My brother. 
 
Q35) The relationship between you and the last person you texted?

My mother.
 
Q36) Favorite food?

Oh my god, too many. Vegetable lasagna, chocolate, pizza, Jesus I love food.
 
Q37) Place you want to visit?

Germany, perhaps? Definitely Hawaii. And Maine.

Q38) Last place you were?

In bed.
 
Q39) Do you have a crush?

I have a crush on everyone, dude. Well, I mean every cute boy that walks my way. But, mainly the guy I just posted about.

Q40) Last time you kissed someone?

My mom last night.
 
Q41) Last time you were insulted?

Umm.. Don't remember.

Q42) Favorite flavor of sweet?

WHY DO I FIND THIS SO HARD TO ANSWER.
 
 Q43) What instruments do you play?

...None :(.
 
Q44) Favorite piece of jewelry?

Bracelet.
 
Q45) Last sport you played?

Volleyball. 

Q46) Last song you sang?

Royals maybe?
 
Q47) Favorite chat up?

Talking about school. It's all I talk about lol.

Q48) Have you ever used it?

Yesh,
  
Q49) Last time you hung out with anyone?

Last night, I guess.
 
Q50) Who should answer these questions next?

Hmm... Let me pick some people!

I don't know who to pick, actually. If you wanna do it, go ahead!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment