Thursday, July 3, 2014

Things that are absolutely sexy

Ever heard of the Arctic Monkeys? Well, I've recently gotten into them, and I absolutely love their music. I'm usually not into bands, but their lyrics and just the way they sound is kind of Godly. Plus, the lead singer, Alex Turner, has a sexy yet eerie voice which I love. Here's a picture of him -->.

I didn't think he was really that attractive at first, but then I saw him in his music videos and interviews, and he's kind of like EXTREMELY sexy. It's his overflowing confidence. It's almost on the edge of being arrogant, but he really isn't.

Also, is it just me, or do guys look extremely sexy smoking? I'm not big on it in real life, but in pictures, movies, etc. it's smokin'. (Yes, that was my bad attempt at a pun. Please ignore it.)

I'm also a gigantic fan of video games. Some I'm looking forward to are


Destiny 

It's made by the same people who created Halo, before crappy Microsoft took it over. It apparently plays a lot like Halo (according to my favorite gamer, theRadBrad), but is a bit different too. The graphics are pretty damn gorgeous, and it just looks like a lot of fun.

I suggest watching theRadBrad's short playthrough of the alpha- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPIZTu8v7nY



Then, there's one of my favorites


The Last of Us

I've never actually played this game, but I watched theRadBrad play it, and it is absolutely beautiful. First off, the graphics. LOOK AT THAT.
The art style is so gorgeous, realistic yet not. Second, the story is just so amazing yet heart-wrenching. I can't say it's the best game out there, but it's definitely one of my favorites at the very least. If you don't have a PS3, it's coming out for PS4. No, it's not on any other platforms :'(.

And finally, one of my old favs-

The Sims 3

Gosh is this game addicting. It's unlike most games, which have a story/campaign, and is also not violent in the slightest. The best part- you get to make your own story. And you get to make some gorgeous people. It's great for creative people who like to write stories, make characters, etc.

-Bean

1 comment:

  1. I used to like Sims 3! I don't play it anymore though, just lost the interest. I don't have enough time to play much so it's hard to make money. My favourite thing about Sims 3 is I got to design the houses :D. Although I did like giving my sims little makeovers ^^

    ReplyDelete