Friday, July 11, 2014

Three Male Celebrities I Have Major Crushes On

Now I know this is quite the girly post, but I felt I needed to share some of my biggest celebrity crushes with you guys... I'm not big into celebrities, nor am I into boy bands, but these guys either A) are extremely good looking, B) have the sweetest personality, or C) both, if that's even humanely possible!

This is going to be in no specific order, so yeah.

1) Anthony Padilla (from Smosh)

Look at this sexy face. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, that is Anthony Padilla.
Ian Hecox and Anthony Padilla.
Ultimate sexiness, indeed.
I have had a crush on this man for quite a while. Although on his Youtube (Smosh) channel he can be quite annoying, loud and obnoxious, if you watch videos of just him and his partner in crime, Ian Hecox, he's actually a really good person. I mean, so is Ian, but Anthony is just so sweet and damn good looking.

I'm not too big into Smosh anymore. I'm not really sure why, maybe it's just because the stuff they make now is more marketed towards a younger audience, or I've just grown out of it.
Guys+Cats= ultimate cuteness!

Also, he has this adorable Bengal kitten named "Pip", and who could ever dislike a man who loves cats? I mean, come on. He posts videos of his cuddling it, and Pip purring. There's nothing more cuter/sexier than a nice looking man with a nice looking cat!

Not to mention, they've donated to a lot of charities, and use their money towards great things. They also are very dedicated to their Youtube channel and fans, and often do segments where they open mail that fans send them, which often times is very creepy...



It seems like they're running out of ideas, which sucks. I mean, they've done Youtube for a long, long time now. I believe they started some time in 2005 or 2006... And they haven't stopped since. Not to mention, it's commendable that they still have so many fans. They've kept a large fanbase since then till now. That's like 8 years. Holy crap!

I'd love to see just more vlogs of them rather than their actual videos.

However, I'll always have a soft spot for these two guys. Including
Anthony Padilla, of course. He's so freakin' cute and lovable and sweet and dorky and okay I'm done now.











2) Tanner Zagarino (Instagram)
Gosh, that smile!

Look at that deliciousness.
I don't really know much about this man other than the fact that he's a model, he's Instagram famous, and he's absolutely gorgeous and adorable.

Apparently, he's only 15? I'm not sure if that's true, but it would make me extremely happy if he is, because that's right around my age haha.





I don't know, I've had a crush on this kid for a while. He's just so cute! And I know nothing about him.

He has around 2 million followers on Instagram. Crazy, I know. It usually seems like the most attractive boys/girls get the most followers on Instagram. Although, sometimes, really ugly guys get fawned on by girls. And I never understand why.

But this dude... Yeah. I don't feel one ounce of guilt for following him at all.

Too bad he isn't in my state!

3) Jesy Mckinney (model)

Hi- HOLY CRAP YOU SEXY HUNK OF CHUNK






I only know about this guy for one reason, and one reason only- he is the face model for one of my favorite characters from one of my favorite games. That is Ellis, from Left 4 Dead 2. Gosh, when I figured this out I was so excited. And then I looked him up, and I was like, "DAAYYUUUMMMM!"








Unfortunately, he's not as attractive as he is here on his Instagram profile. But hey, he's still a really good looking guy. My gosh.






Ellis, the character he modeled for, from Left 4 Dead 2




And his character in L4D2 (Left 4 Dead 2) is extremely adorable. He's an air headed, silly hick who loves cars. Dude, I fell in love with the character on first site. And I thought the video game character was hot!






So, those were three of my celebrity crushes. Okay, I gotta go now, I've looked at too much handsomeness for today!

-Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment